The Capital of the New State: Get Start-L-ed

 A mixture of mild and wild, that's the true content of life. This can be homogeneous or heterogenous; it all depends on how you look at it. At least, that's how I see it. 


TSP: Listen, I've found the true content of life


I missed a 50-minute class on Current Problems in Chemistry because I chose to begin work at the research lab, today. Sister Beatrice who is in her finals has proved to be a superlative mentor. I really flow with her so well, not because she is African, but because of the adjective to her name: Sister!

I like other lab members too- everyone with his or her uniqueness. I am wowed by Samadhi's viable and enviable altruism. I am getting to know everyone in the lab better.

About Beatrice. It's a story for another day how I got to know her, and how she wins my heart as a "superlative mentor". 

"Starting is the capital of any state you wish to experience"- @thesolutionpeddler

I am working with her on the synthesis of phosphate fertilizer using the same rice husk biochar I shall be employing and modifying for other environmental and energy applications. Today, we activated 200 g biochar (with a porosity of 420 microns) with 10% MgSO4 and KOH respectively, and in turn.

Why are we adding the solutions to the Biochar? What function or property of Biochar are we likely to achieve or improve? Will it make a teeny-weeny difference? What else, thereafter?

These are important questions to ask. I will try to provide these answers, probably in my next blog post. 

My main project for Fall semester will commence next week. You might get updates weekly or biweekly. Right now, I have started working as a partner and mentee to Sister Beatrice. I believe that starting is the capital of any state you wish to experienceI have started, but can't tell if I'm startled

Eyes are heavy. You know what's next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is your Point of Zero Charge?

See What I Found After Oven-Drying

Shit Happened! So what?